This guide is only intended to be used AFTER an Office 365 account has been setup. If you can access Outlook Mail by logging into http://mail.thecrowncollege.edu, then your account is setup already. Otherwise, please read this article.
After you’ve setup your Office365 account most people will still be emailing you at your old @thecrowncollege.com email address. You do not have to check two different email accounts or throw away your old business cards! This guide will walk you through enabling a feature of Google Apps Mail that will send every received message to your @thecrowncollege.edu account.
- Open a web browser (Safari, Chrome, etc…) and sign into your Google Apps (@thecrowncollege.com) email account at https://mail.google.com
- Click on the settings icon located near the top right corner of the page.
- Click on the word settings in the menu that appeared.
- Click onnear the top center of the page.
- Click on
- Type your full @thecrowncollege.edu email address and click
- A new window should appear with a confirmation. Click
- Back in the settings window, click to select “Forward a copy…”, select the email address to forward to, and then chose “Mark … as read”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click
- All incoming mail should now be forwarded to your new Office365 account ending with @thecrowncollege.edu. Send a test message to your @thecrowncollege.com account just to make sure.