Does your Apple device (iPhone/iPad/iMac/MacBook) automatically connect to the wrong wireless network when you wish it would just connect to CC-Student or CC-Faculty? Here's how to fix it!
Method One: (If you don't have an Apple computer using the same iCloud account)
- While experiencing the issue on your phone go to Preferences > Wi-Fi
- Click the blue circled i
- Select Forget This Network
Method Two: (If you have an Apple computer using the same iCloud account)
- On the computer, open System Preferences > Network
- In the left hand column, select Wi-Fi
- Click Advanced...
- Under Preferred Networks, drag the desired network name HIGHER than the undesired network name.