Seeing a screen similar to the one above? Sign-in issues like this are usually caused by outdated cookies being saved in the web browser. Here's how to fix it in most cases:
Safari on Mac
- In Safari, click Safari > Preferences > Privacy > Manage Website Data
- Click Remove All
- Attempt to sign in again. If problem persists create a support ticket.
Chrome on Mac
- In Chrome, click Chrome > Clear Browsing Data...
- Select only Cookies and other site and plugin data
- Next to Obliterate the following items from: choose any time frame you wish
- Attempt to sign in again. If problem persists retry step 3 with a longer timeframe until the beginning of time is attempted.
- If selecting the beginning of time hasn't helped, create a support ticket.
Click here for removing cookies on Windows based browsers (Warning: advertisements).
If removing cookies from your browser doesn't fix the issue and you're signing in at http://mail.thecrowncollege.edu, try instead to sign in directly on the Microsoft sign-in page at https://login.microsoftonline.com.
Sorry, but we're having trouble signing you in. We received a bad request.